Join First Person
At First Person, we are always on the lookout for great talent!
We are a creative agency dedicated to the pursuit of Inspired Stories, Intelligently Told; looking for collaborators who want to make something amazing. If you're a big-picture thinker who also pays close attention to details, and can tell a story with pictures and words, read up on what we do and share your thoughts and your portfolio.
Possible opportunities include: Creative Director, Strategist, Brand Specialist, Writer, Project Manager, Art Director, UX / UI, Web Development, App Development, Designer, Maya Artist, C4D Artist, Motion Graphic Artist, Editor and Compositor.
First Person is looking for freelance Animators, VFX Artists, Art Directors and 3D Motion Graphic Designers (experienced in After Effects, and either Cinema 4D or Maya).
- Design and deliver quality work, follow direction and work well as part of a team.
- Experience working in motion at an agency, network, or broadcast design agency.
- Pro-active and an excellent communicator.
- Must have online reel or portfolio.
- Must work onsite at our office in San Francisco.
If you are interested and can work onsite at our office in San Francisco please email us your resume, online reel, current availability and rates.Are you interested ?
First Person is looking for a senior level creative talent with the ability to conceive and manage a team of artists to produce beautiful work across 3D, motion graphics and design. An ideal candidate will have a background working as a production artist in commercials and animation.
As one of San Francisco's leading direct and digital agencies, First Person offers an established market presence, a diverse client portfolio and supportive, open team culture. This is a stellar opportunity to bring your skills as an Creative Director to the business. Mentoring a team of Art Directors, and designers and overseeing the successful delivery of digital projects for key clients across the agency.
- At least 5 years experience as a Creative Director
- Wide variety of projects, i.e. live action, VFX, design, animation, web development and user experience
- Directing teams from multiple relevant disciplines, possessing both strong leadership and outstanding communication skills
- Excellent pitch and presentation skills
- Prior hands on experience as an art director in an agency and or post environment
- Approach every job, especially the challenging ones, with a positive, “How do we make this happen?" mentality and has the ability to create within budgets and timelines without compromising the creative product.
- Constantly challenge and teach his/her team members on industry trends, emerging technology and best practices
We are always looking for great talent! Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team!
- University Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Solution Driven
- Love working in a closeknit team
- Focus on storytelling
- Ability to solve problems
- Use simple techniques to quickly express ideas
- Understanding and respect for Brand